INFORMATION WE COLLECT
CAREFY does not sell, share or trade customers information collected both online and offline. When you create an account, the Basic information we collect may include your:
• Email Address
• Phone Number
• Website or Social Media URL
Like other Social Media platforms, you may publish and share more information to promote your Business or Personal Profile.
We do not collect your credit card, bank accounts and never see your sensitive financial details. In case that you will Donate to us, Paypal will handle your financial information thru their highly secured payment system.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for things like:
• Verifying you are not a Dummy Account to prevent spread of Inappropriate content
• Delivering services
• Establishing and managing your accounts with us
• Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
PROTECTION OF THE INFORMATION
We ensure that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
• Restricting access to personal information
• Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
• Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
UPDATING THE INFORMATION
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on our website.
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
CHANGING YOUR PRIVACY SETTING
CAREFY has various Privacy setting to protect your Information and Activities. Learn more about the configurations and How to Change the Privacy Setting?.
Last Updated: 2/5/2021