The position is responsible for New Product Development / New Product Introductions (NPD / NPI) projects.
• Introduced new Products for Manufacturing through Project Management Process (PMP): Open Gate, Product Concept, Design Implementation, Product Validation, Mass-production build-up and Product Release.
• Carry out effective Project Management Roadmaps during the program development process – Eng’g Prototype, Mfg Prototype build, Pilot run and Produce for stock, through the Project Milestones (timeline).
• Leads cross-functional teams such as Test Eng’g, Part Qualifications, Purchasing teams, Product & Platform Eng’g, Quality Assurance, and Production Manufacturing Facilities. Develops leadership and succession within the team.
• Establish and setup new manufacturing lines with respect to process flowcharts from board assembly, to final unit build, and unit test verifications. Ensures production machines and test equipment are installed within the Production area.
• Reports to top management, stakeholders (LOB team), and cross-functional team about the project status and progress; updates on manufacturing readiness for pilot and mass-production; and manage capital expense budget for the project.
• Has the authority of the Program through direct coordination and interface with (local) Support teams and business Supply Chain; and (foreign) R&D Design team and Program Managers.
• Make necessary decisions in order to achieve Project Milestone objectives in meeting customer demands, realize market and sales forecast, and maintain product quality.
• Responsible for accomplishing Product Database documentations such as initial concept release, product reviews, regulatory compliancy, pilot build reports, detailed assembly work instructions, test procedures, etc.
• Sustains the Project from the time of Launch until Product Closure by providing quality feedbacks from the Factory Production, and support Management initiative for alternate component sourcing through value engineering/evaluation.
• Support the health, safety and environmental programs and initiatives of the Company.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering;
• With atleast 3 years working experience in a Manufacturing firm (Electronics, PCBA and Final Assembly process) is preferred;
• Has a background in New Product Development or New Product Introduction procedure and drives the teams to its compliance;
• Has a good communication and writing skills; able to do conference calls to foreign counterparts;
• With Project Management knowledge and has experienced utilization of MS Project tool is a plus;
• Has the leadership traits, work dedication attitude, and inter-personal characteristics;
• Technically proficient, computer literate in MS Office: Excel & Powerpoint.
To apply for this job please visit careers.se.com.